Superbowl Sunday was an eventful day in our house. We found out baby #2 was going to make his/her debut this fall.
Chase and I had talked about getting pregnant again and since we needed some help getting pregnant with Paige I made a appointment with my doctor to get things rolling again. We went in and he informed us it would most likely take awhile and to come back in around March (so the IUD could get out of my system) and we could get on clomid right away. This was in January. So on Superbowl Sunday (February 2nd) when I had technically missed my period I didn't really think anything of it. We ran to the store anyways to grab a test (i know it was Sunday, don't judge.) and to our surprise it came back positive. We had already mentally prepared to wait awhile again so once it came back positive we were both SHOCKED. I called our doctor Monday morning to set up an appointment and my wonderful doctor called me back to congratulate me. He said it best...this baby is our own little miracle.
Later that night we had a Superbowl bowl party with some friends. Keeping it a secret was impossible so we told Nick & Paige that morning. We had to tell someone our good news. :)
.Our Superbowl group.
We told our families later that week over FaceTime. We held up our gold frame and it said "I am being promoted to big sister." They were all ecstatic to say the least. :)
Is it October yet?



No comments:
Post a Comment