2.28.2014

.December.

Paige and I flew down the Vegas the first week in December. We figured it would be better to be home with family while Chase is at school 15+ hours a day. This was the first time I've flown with Paige by my self and it was interesting to say the least...Lets just say there was a VERY impatient man behind me while I was trying to put my stroller down and get on the plane & he wasn't saying the nicest things to me. Thank heavens for the lady behind me who pretty much ripped into him. ANYWAYS, once we landed we were greeted with smiles, hugs and Canes. Pure heaven if you ask me. Paige loved being around her cousins for a whole month. 


Fresh off the flight. Poor Paige was so tired. 

My sweet nephew was so worried that were weren't in our "real home" for Christmas so he made my mom write and mail this note to Santa. Love him. 

I met my new niece Elle. Love her. 

Paige was in HEAVEN with all the dogs between our parents houses. We might have to get her a dog soon. And by soon I mean 5 years. 



 She loves rocking chairs just as much as dogs. We bought her a rocking chair as soon as we landed back in Spokane. 

My family has a tradition of visiting Santa at the Bass Pro Shops. Paige was NOT a fan. 



 We went to the Live Nativity with my family. Surprisingly Paige sat through the whole thing and loved it. Another tradition that I love. 



we missed our dad but had lots of mommy daughter bonding time. 

Day date with her dad and Uncles. 

Sending Uncle Austin a video for Christmas. 

This is how we felt after we got our Christmas shopping done. It was a LONG day. 

Paige wouldn't go anywhere without her purse. Such a girl. 

Holding Uncle Alec's hand. She loves her Uncles. 

Dinner with my family. They make me so happy. 

Paige got her first Coach Purse while we were home. Can you say spoiled? Of course she loves it. 

Ethel M. Chocolate Factory tour with Chase's family. 


Christmas Dress. Paige and all her girl cousins had matching dresses. It was the cutest thing ever. 

Bowling on Christmas eve with Chase's family. 

After bowling Chase wanted to visit his grandpa's grave. He hadn't been there in years. Paige was so sweet and just stared at her great grandpas grave. I'm positive she knew right where we were. 

Paige and Brynn. BFFs. 

The cookies we left out for Santa. I'm pretty sure Santa ate most of them before Paige even went to bed. Oops. 


CHRISTMAS MORNING

The best part of Christmas was talking with Austin. He looked so grown up. We sure do miss him. 


 These weren't even HALF of Paige's Christmas presents. Beyond spoiled. We had to bring a whole new suitcase home with us. 

Mr. Styles hair has NOTHING on Paige. Sorry Harry. 

Lunch date & Pedis with my mom and sisters. 

Chase and I had a date night before we left Vegas which was MUCH needed. The Jabbawockeez was such a good show. Even though we were the only white people in the whole audience. 

I even won $17 at the slots. 

People watching before our flight home. Our favorite past time. 


 Of course she fell asleep with 20 minutes left until we landed. She was NOT happy when we woke up. 

No comments: