6.21.2014

.February-March.

February & March seem to blend together. 

Paige & Beau easily shared 1,233,345 kisses during these 2 months. 

We went to a Spokane Chiefs game with Chase's office. Who knew hockey was so entertaining to watch. 

We played in the snow a couple times. Paige LOVED it and I HATED it. 

We lived for our play dates. They got us through the long winter days. 




Chase and I even had a date night which is rare. 




 We had plenty of girls nights. I sure do miss these ladies. 



 Paige and I asked Chase to be our Valentine. He obviously said yes. (and even brought us flowers and took us to dinner. We are spoiled.)  


Paige got a Valentine bear at Build-a-Bear. It was a hit. She LOVED it. 

We had our first doctors appointment for baby #2. We even bought matching outfits for Paige and the baby right after.  



No comments: