Nothing is better than summer in Vegas. I love being home with family and friends, we have been soaking in every moment. Next thing I know August is going to come and back to Spokane it is (and I'm not ready for that yet.)
Just some of the fun things we have done so far..thank you Instagram.
Cabana Pool Day's
One of my very best friends Erica was married in May and i couldn't have been more excited for her. She looked so beautiful.
Spending Memorial Day with our families.
Making bows with my sister and sister in law for our girls.
Chase's parents have had a Swedish foreign exchange student living with them. Patrik really has become apart of the family. Monday we had a going away party for him at BJs. When i asked him what he would miss most about Vegas his response was "Ranch Dressing" ha ha. love him.






1 comment:
I'm going to be in Vegas in August. Can't wait!
Post a Comment