GIRL!
Yesterday Chase and I went to a 3D Ultrasound to see if we could find out the sex of the baby early, and because I'm only 14 weeks we were a little nervous but it worked! We cant wait to meet our beautiful girl.
Since we weren't in Vegas to announce our pregnancy and we wont have the baby here we wanted to do a gender reveal party for our families. After we found out we went straight to my parents house and everyone was there waiting for us. I fell in love with the box idea on Pinterest and HAD to do it. We spent all week painting the box and were praying the baby would cooperate with us after all the planning.
Someone wake me up in November. :)



5 comments:
so happy for you. :) newborns are the sweetest miracles. Xo, sadie.
ohhhh my cute congrats!
I love everything about this. Looks like such a fun little party and the box looks great! Hooray for little girls!!
such a cute way to announce :)
Aww! I love this! It's been much too long since I read your blog! Congratulations on your pregnancy and on your sweet baby GIRL! :]
Post a Comment