4.29.2012

.baby pittsenbarger.

After 14 LONG months & a little help from fertility drugs baby pittsenbarger should make his/her debut around November 17, 2012.   We couldn't be more excited! I'm 11 weeks and feeling great!!

I found out the first week in March. I remember waking up and my boobs were sooo sore (sorry TMI). I told Chase while we were getting ready that I was going to get a pregnancy test, his response was why don't you wait until you actually miss your period.  I told him OK, but in the back of my mind I knew I was going to get one after I dropped him off at school..so sneaky ha ha. I picked one up and went into work. I drank so much water and waiting seemed like forever. I finally went to the bathroom & peed on the stick. A positive sign came up but it was VERY VERY VERY faint. I wasn't fully convinced, I left work to grab a digital test. Waiting to pee seemed to take forever...again. Once I had to go I ran to the bathroom and peed again. (sorry this is way to much info ha ha.) After 3 minutes a YES sign came up and I sat in the bathroom stall at work just crying and crying. it FINALLY happened after 14 months. I immediately thought "oh crap i have to tell chase". He had a HUGE midterm that day so I wasn't going to tell him before that...he wouldn't be able to concentrate. So after work I ran to the store and grabbed a bottle and put little note in it with the pregnancy tests. Once he opened it we both sat on the couch and cried. it finally happened.
We told our families when I was around 7 1/2 weeks along with this little video. (totally cheesy i know, but its hard to think of ideas when you live in a different state.)


When went to the doctors at 6 weeks to see the heartbeat and again last Friday to hear the heartbeat. Once i heard that noise i fell in love. I kept telling Chase "oh my gosh..that's our baby!!!" We couldn't stop smiling. 

November cant come soon enough. 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this destiny such a cute idea how you told him

Courtney B said...

AH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so so SO happy and excited for you and Chase! Yay! :)

Samantha Carrillo said...

November 17th is my birthday!! :) CONGRATULATIONS! THAT IS SOOO EXCITING!!

The Andersons said...

Aw..this made me tear up. We just could not be happier for you guys! Can't wait to meet the little pittsenbarger!




p.s. I will never forget how you told us. ;) hahaha

Ashley Marx said...

ahhhh! so exciting! congrats! love the pregnancy test in the bottle idea haha.

Jen Castagno said...

dest i am so excited for you!! congrats!! you are going to be such a cute mom!

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

I am so excited for you two! What a little miracle! I love you guys!

Mitch and Tayler Myers said...

That is sooooo exciting!!! Congratulations, you will have the most beautiful babies!

Emma Frances said...

This video is so sweet! Seriously, I am so excited for you two! :]