7.06.2012

.20 weeks.

I haven't really posted about my pregnancy (which i know ill regret later.) I am now 21 weeks. I really cant believe it. The first half has FLOWN by and I'm praying the 2nd half goes just as quickly. I cant wait to meet this sweet girl. We have a couple names picked out and are narrowing it down, but we aren't announcing anything until she is born. sorry folks. I am starting to feel her more often and it really is the most amazing feeling ever.  

this picture was taken at 20 weeks.

 Love love love her profile. I could stare at her all day. 20 week ultrasound. 

1 comment:

Emma Frances said...

Oh my goodness! Her profile is absolutely perfect!!! :] And your bump is so cute! I'm glad the first half has flown by! And for me the second half has flown by as well! Although these last few weeks aren't flying by too fast. Haha.