Chase & I aren't into Valentines Day that much. We will normally go out to dinner and celebrate the next weekend. We are not one for waiting hours to eat. Ya I know we are lame, but oh well.
After work (yup, I found a job!!) I picked Chase up from school and we hit up Sonic happy hour & ordered Pizza. My kind of a night.
Later that night Chase told me I could get the bracelet I've been eyeing at Nordstrom. I think its a valentines day, gift for getting a job & my birthday all in one. I love it.
.Thank you Mr. Jacobs for making this beauty.
ps. 4 years ago this weekend Chase proposed. We were so tiny.
for anyone who is interested..here is the story on how he proposed.
Chase played college baseball for Dixie State & had a tournament President's Day weekend. His little brother, Alec, was also playing in a tournament that same weekend in St. George. His family invited me to watch them play. This day Chase didn't have any games, so we decided to watch his little brother’s game. During the game, Chase asked me if i wanted to play catch. I said no (its more like fetch. Chase throws the ball and I run and throw it back.) after asking me a dozen times I finally gave in. Chase wrote all over the ball "marry me?". I didn’t notice for a little bit, so he kept throwing it farther and farther so I would have to actually bend down and pick it up. I was so mad because I was in white shorts and Chase kept throwing it near the mud. I FINALLY noticed and he got down on one knee and proposed. and the rest is history. 4 years later and happier than ever.



1 comment:
I LOVE your engagement story! :] So so cute! Also, it is so smart to not go out to eat on Valentine's Day. It's crazy out there! Haha
Post a Comment