I just got done watching the Red Carpet for the Grammys and I have to say a lot of people didn't look good. breaks my little heart to say that. Only a few people REALLY caught my eye.
is this for real? no words.
Kelly: love her. Her butt looked amazing in this dress. PS I'm so jealous that she is BFFs with Baby Ivy (beyonce's baby)
Katy Perry: I still hate her hair, but this dress is beautiful. this picture does NOT do justice.
someone please tell me how she got through security.
Adele: love the sparkly dress. I just wish the sleeves were a little tighter.
Paris: Love the gold belt. that's hot.
Carrie: my idol. i love you. can I please have your closet?
Robin: what.the.hell. this cant be real.
Taylor: pretty..but not a fan of the hair. PS Honey, you are SO awkward during your interviews. every other word is "OH my, I'm SO grateful, I just don't know what to say." it gets so old.
Fergie: If this dress had a lining I think I would actually like it. The color is insane.
Rihanna: The jewelry is amazing. still deciding on what I think of the dress.
Julianna: I love that she let Ryan pick out this dress, but I would love to see some more lip color.












3 comments:
Seriously Nicki Minaj? Why can't you just be normal?
i LOVE carrie. she is always so beautiful. not so sure what to think of Katy's hair but she rocks it!! my question is.. what in the world does taylor wear during her performance...
xoxo
jessica
i noticed that my ad is no longer on your blog. did you want to continue our ad swap? i'd love to still have ya!
Post a Comment