2.26.2012

.2012 Oscars.

I love the Oscars. Its the biggest show of the awards season. Everyone saves the best dress for last. With that being said, I LOVED a lot of dresses at the Oscars. I easily could have posted about 80 photos..but had to narrow it down. 

Jennifer Lopez. I don't think anyone else could pull off this dress. Her curves are out of this world. 

Cameron Diaz. I'm not a huge fan of this dress & I'm not a fan of her short hair. It pretty much ruined it for me. 

Brangelina. I'm normally really harsh on Angelina (just because i don't like her.) but she wore this dress so well its hard to hate on her. Don't get it wrong. I'm still not a fan. #teamjen

Anna Faris. I had to do a double take. I didn't believe it was Anna. I love everything about this. The hair goes soooo well with the dress. beautiful. 

George & Stacy. best dressed. Need I say more?

Ellie Kemper. I'm obsessed with this color. I love that she called in a "Hollywood-glitter rust" PS how insane does her skin look? jealous. 

Giulana Rancic. Honestly, how beautiful does she look? the detail on this dress is amazing. love the neck line. 

Gwyneth P. not a fan. hate her hair, hate the coat. the bracelet is pretty though. 

Mila Jovovich. My second favorite. The lip color totally make the dress. love the hair. love the one shoulder. love the jewelry. ugh, i love everything. 

Octavia Spencer. This dress COMPLETELY compliments her body type. I love that she has wore the same dress designer to EVERY award show this season. talk about loyalty. 

Sandra. I hate to say this but I'm not a fan. PS the zipper on the side is TACKY!!! 

Jessica Chastain. everyone loved her dress, but I can't get myself to love it. I like it, but love is a strong word. maybe if she had blonde hair it would look better?? I don't know, i can't put my finger on it. 

Kate Mara. love. at first i didn't like how long the sleeve was, but its growing on me. 

Melissa McCarthy. Melissa, you are rocking this dress. Her stylist said she was limited with certain dresses,  so glad she choose this one. 

Rooney Mara. Are my eyes fooling me?? She is not wearing black? I hate her bangs, but this dress looks amazing. I wish could have found a picture with a the fluffed out a little more. It was stunning. 

Shailene Woodley. You get the award of "fire your stylist". I hate to say this because i love her. But everyone award show this season she has worn dresses that would look better on old ladies. I don't understand it. Shailene, YOU RE 20 YEARS OLD..STOP WEARING OLD LADY DRESSES. HAVE FUN WHILE YOUR STILL YOUNG!!!!!!!

No comments: