I think its time for an update on our lives here in good ol Spokane.
The lotto. Chase and I put a couple dollars in every few weeks. we are addicted. one day we will hit it big. ha.
Our friends Tony & Ashley had their baby so we stopped by to meet baby Mckay. love him.
We bought Chase his first pair of Cole Haan shoes. He is officially a man. (he needed new shoes for his internship this summer in vegas.)
One morning we walked outside and our garage door was frozen shut. We probably looked so stupid standing there pushing the garage clicker with nothing happening.
Spokane had a big snow storm hit last week. We got like 3 inches in 1 hour. thank heavens its all melted.
watched our rebels play.
Chase & about 15 other Law school guys got tickets to the BYU vs Gonzaga game. total guys night. He came home and wouldn't stop talking about the game. we love our zags.
FaceTime dates with my sister & Reese
Chase & I were driving home from grocery shopping one night and I found a little piece of vegas in spokane. As gross as it sounds it made me feel at home. haha.










2 comments:
Love Chase's new shoes & little taste of Vegas. haha. jsyk-Gonzaga is our #1 choice right now...unless we get in to UNLV or Wake Forest then we'll be completely torn. But Nick is really liking the sound of his little Gonzaga scholarship right about now. ;)
It looks like life has been good despite the snow! ;) I think the snow is gorgeous though! But yay for more recent WONDERFUL weather! Also, I LOVE Chase's new shoes! Race needs some now! Haha.
Post a Comment