11.03.2011

.this is a sick joke.

Ive heard from quite a few people that Spokane DEFINITELY has snow before Thanksgiving. I'm pretty sure I was in denial about it...until I looked up the temperature this morning.
shootmenow. 


p.s. here is my weekly sunset shot. amazing right? I think half the photos in my phone are of either sunsets & the changing leaves. (who am I kidding they are of my nieces & nephew ha.)

5 comments:

sadie said...

the HIGH on saturday in Orem is 34. shoot me now.

Kelli DeGrazier said...

hey! I just found you from Mr. Taylor and His Lady! I am your newest follower! Stop over and follow me too if you dont mind : )

Kelli
http://dailypolkadots.blogspot.com/

Emma Frances said...

Dang that's cold! We're expecting snow Saturday! And I love the sunset picture! Also, all the pictures in my phone are of my nieces and nephews as well! Haha.

his little lady said...

eastern washington definitely gets the coldest and hotest during the proper seasons. they are known for their snow. unlike the puget sound which gets .2 inches and schools are cancelled. so ridiculous! ha
xo TJ

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

Ah! Snow!

That picture is lovely!