11.01.2011

.the amazing Jeanna Hayes.

Before Chase and I moved I wanted updated photos. Our most recent photos are from our wedding, and well that was 3 1/2 years ago. We are LONG over due. That being said...I LOVE Jeanna Hayes. She was our photographer for our engagements, bridal, wedding & my family photos. She is AMAZING at what she does. If you ever need a photographer she is your girl! Thanks again Jeanna!



















6 comments:

Emma Frances said...

These pictures are gorgeous!! I love getting new pictures done!!

ConnieB said...

These are beautiful! It helps that you both are the cutest ever.

his little lady said...

these photos are just so precious girl! nothing is better than using balloons. and i have to comment on the awesome gonzaga shout out. being from WA and having my grandparents live out in Spokane, i can't help but support!
xo TJ

Unknown said...

i love seeing pictures of people in love. possibly the greatest thing ever. thanks for stopping by on my blog, i will be visiting yours again for sure!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute!!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Oh my gosh I love these!!! They are so gorgeous and you two are such a cute couple!!! Woohoo for Baseball! :) I love getting pictures taken! My husband on the other hand doesn't ha. Oh, and I'm having a giveaway on my blog so take a look if you want- it is for a set of 3 cute toiletry bags :)

Ashley
Giveaway!