10.31.2011

.Green Bluff Farms.

Ever since Chase and I moved to Washington everyone told us we had to check out Green Bluff Farms (it is a U-pick farm). We finally had some down time and went with some Law School friends. (the boys needed a break from mid-terms too). They had the most amazing apple cider & pumpkin doughnuts, my mouth is literally watering for them. We left with some AMAZING Honey Crisp apples. seriously amazing. 

warning: bright sun + sensitive blue eyes = my eyes shut in ALL these pics. 

the amazing pumpkin doughnuts


 apple farm
 this picture kills me - completely awkward + closed eyes ha. 
a random zebra. 
 Chase & David were amazed by the glass maker. 
 eyes closed 1
 eyes closed 2



4 comments:

Emma Frances said...

What a fun weekend! :) And I love your outfit! Also, I totally understand the blue-eyes+bright-sun-syndrome. Haha.

Whitney said...

I'm so sad I didn't make it to a pumpkin patch this year :( Looks like you had a great time, and I am dying over how cute your scarf is!!!

-Whitney

Anonymous said...

Your eyes end up closed in pictures, too?!?! I have to take 10 of every shot in hopes that I actually managed to get ONE with my eyes open! :o) Stupid sun!

Is that a ZEBRA at the farm? :o)

memory said...

you have an excuse for the closed eyes... the sun was bright! ;p
you have just the cutest blog! i found ya from your button over at mr. taylor and his lady. :)
xx