10.27.2011

.nothing better.

 this kid has been a stranger to me lately. He had a big mid-term yesterday, so he has been at school ALL day and night for the past 3 weeks. He leaves at 6:30a.m. and comes home around 9 or 10p.m. It gets pretty lonely sitting at home. So yesterday Chase came home earlier than normal to just spend the night together, just him and I. I loved every minute of it, nothing is better. 


 {p.s. I dont know what I'm going to do with myself during finals. maybe a trip home will help. I'm missing those neon lights.}

3 comments:

Emma Frances said...

Love this! :] But seriously, it's the worst when the hubby is out and about and you're home alone! You should definitely visit home for finals week! Haha.

Courtney B said...

Ah, I totally know how this is girl! I feel like I don't even see Eric during the week. We rarely have time to just sit and talk anymore, except on the weekends. I'm so looking forward to his Christmas break!

Mrs. Walker said...

I think we will need a lot of girl's nights, and also a trip to home during finals is not a bad idea AT ALL. Those have been some of the best finals when I've went to visit family. Let me know if you ever want to hang out! I've got a ton of pinterest crafts in my que just waiting to be done!