11.07.2011

.weekend.

Our weekend consisted of a whole lot of nothing, and i loved every minute of it. 
Chase should get the best husband award. I’ve really been wanting to re watch to Twilight movies before the 4th one comes out (11 days!), so he agreed that Friday we can have a twilight marathon. To bad he fell asleep.


 With Chase being the sports guru that he is, he HAD to watch the LSU vs. Bama football game. We watched the game bundled up in blankets and hoodies.  

Sunday we woke up to A LOT of fog...these next pictures don't do justice. It was crazy. 

Going to Church...HELLLLOOO FOG!

The field across the street from our apartments.  

Can it please be the weekend again?

7 comments:

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

I said I needed a double weekend this weekend. I would LOVE that!

Emma Frances said...

I love weekends like this. :) It looks like it was absolutely perfect! Our weekend was crazy so I'm looking forward to relaxing and doing nothing this upcoming weekend!

his little lady said...

oh gosh, i wish my man would let me have a twilight marathon. he would probably just walk to the other room and leave me alone. ha. instead we watch what he wants in exchange for back rubs and hot chocolate! sounds good to me.
xo TJ

Courtney B said...

I'm so ready for it to be the weekend again!! Except this time... I need a RELAXING one!
And I totally need to re watch the twilight movies!

Fash Boulevard said...

aww. how sweet is he. at least he gave it a fighting effort. so happy I stumbled across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

wdn th said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wdn th said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.