11.28.2011

.thanksgiving.


Chase and I stayed in Spokane for Thanksgiving, which was different but fun. We got together with some other Law School families and had a thanksgiving at the church. I was in charge of the decorating and I may be biased, but I think it turned out good.  

I used my handy dandy Ikea frames. love them.








.The kids table. 

.water bottle labels. 



Chase & I getting things ready. 

Sam's cute parents.


.Sam's mom, Sam & I.


.The Kids.

Jeremiah cutting the turkey's. 

The Hoggan's

.The Linton's



The Stoddard's

.Sam's family. 

.The Clukey's & us.

.Indie & Jillian. 

.looking through the Black Friday Ads.

.the kids making fun thanksgiving crafts. 

.while the girls cleaned the boys played basketball. 


.the girls wanted to join. 


I am thankful for amazing friends to share thanksgiving with. It was so much fun. Thanks Sam for putting it all together. 
Now onto Christmas. I cant wait to be home for 3 weeks. 

2 comments:

Emma Frances said...

Your decorations are perfect! I love the quotes in the Ikea frames! What a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

his little lady said...

the decorations all look so great girl! i adore the paper pumpkins that you made! and those frames look just perfect!!
xo TJ