11.30.2011

KKTNY2 episode 1 recap

MY GIRLS ARE BACK!! Its been WAY to long. 



here is my recap on episode 1. 
  • the whole play back of all the drama when Kim & Kris announced their divorce right in the beginning was needed, but i about DIED when it said "8 weeks earlier". I guess that's what happens when your only married 72 days. poor Kim. 
  • Kris, no one wants to see your dancing pecks. please save them for your next GF. 
  • Mason is pretty much the cutest celebrity baby out there .
  • I think its so weird that Kourtney and Mason share a bed. shouldn't he be sleeping in a crib?
  • Did Kim really ask Mason if he had a "poochy diaper" poochy????
  • Kris has some balls to tell Kim she has the bottom drawer of the closet. the bottom drawer? really?
  • I love the Scott is trying to stop smoking, but i hope he didn't hit someone when he threw his cig over the balcony. 
  • I wanted to puke when Kim licked Kris face with her morning breath. ugh.
  • I'm SO surprised they didn't show Kendall (Kim & Kourtney's little sister) at the Abbey Dawn Fashion Show. (that was her very first time walking at a fashion Show.)
  • The funniest part of the show was when Mason tried Healthy Kettle Chips. His face was priceless. PS Scott can not say kettle chip to save his life. 
  • "When I see a messy room it ruins my day" -Kim Kardashian hahaha.
  • Kourtney is seriously the best mom. She didn't even get mad when Mason dumped her phone into butter, she just said "YAY Mason your dipping" lol. love her. 
  • Someone please tell me how a Oil Enema can be relaxing. 
  • Scott really does have amazing suits. i love each and every one.
  • I was DYING while watching Naked Yoga. who does that??? I was laughing so hard when Joyce  (their makeup artist) got down to her under ware but kept her shoes and bow tie on. love her. 
  • Kim & Kourt have amazing eyebrows even without makeup. 

I cant wait for the rest of the season.

p.s. Kourtney is pregnant again!!! YAY!! Mason will be the best big brother.

2 comments:

his little lady said...

ahh, i'm so sad because my tv for some reason never gets THIS channel. everything else i get. so i can never watch. i wish i saw it though. maybe i can find it online. fingers crossed!!
i want to hear all about the divorce drama!
xo TJ

Hannah said...

OMG Kourtney is pregnant again! YAYYYY. I have to agree that Mason is the cutest celebrity baby out there. And most fashionable.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget