11.21.2011

2011 AMA's

The AMA's are probably one of my favorite Awards show all year, and this year I was NOT disappointed with the performances. Did anyone see Chris Brown KILL it?? love him. 

OK , now onto the fashion.. 

Katy Perry we are not in Hong Kong..please burn that.  

T. Swift must have taken note from Carrie Underwood at the CMA's. I'm loving the sequin gold, and I love the emerald earrings. P.S Were you REALLY surprised when you won "Artist of the Year" you weren't fooling me with that act. p.s.s i love that her brother was her date. 

Mario looking fly. loving the grey suit (but maybe some black shoes??) 
Fun Fact: Mario came to my junior high when he was just starting out in the music industry & i got his autograph. 

Metallic's owned the night, but I'm not loving this on Heidi Klum, she has a banging body why cover it up? Her makeup is amazing though! 

 I love this dress on Sarah Hyland. She is adorable. 

Lady Antebellum....need i say more? amazing. 

Alanis Morissette-I know you just had a baby & your body look great,but this dress is HIDEOUS.

Dear Adam Lambert, just please stop. (you do have great eye brows though ha). 

My favorite couple. JB & Selena. I am in love with JB's comb over & suit. I was a little disappointed in Selena's dress, I though she would have some totally different. 

 Vanessa Lachey- can I please have your long legs. Nick is a LUCKY man. 

Mary J. Blige- Step away from leopard print for at least a month? PS did anyone see her interview on the Red Carpet get cut off?? She looked PISSED. (I did love the white suit she performed in.)

Jenny's Her hair and makeup tie this whole outfit together. I love everything. Can i please have her booties??


I love everything about this dress, I love the shoes, i love that her TaTas aren't hanging out & i love her bangles. 

VA VA VOOM...Hello Audrina Patridge. I swear she is the size of a toothpick. I love the red lip, but Audrina I'm not liking the shoes.  

Jennifer Morrison- don't know who she is? don't worry I didn't either, and the dress is ugly. NEXT. 

Julie Bowen- A lot of people didn't like her outfit, but I really like it. I love the sparkly metallic. 

I swear J LO leaves nothing to the imagination. Someone is trying to make Marc Anthony jealous. 


Nicki Minaj, how am I supposed to take you seriously when you need help walking down the Red Carpet because you cant walk in your shoes??


final thought: EVERYONE wore metallics, the performances were amazing & Marc Anthony has a huge vein on his forehead when he sings. 

3 comments:

Emma Frances said...

I don't ever watch award shows but I LOVE posts on the clothes! I agree with pretty much all of your observations/opinions!

Libby's Life said...

Jennifer Morrison is from House. She was a doctor on the show for a very long time and now she is on the new ABC show Once Upon a Time...

Hannah said...

I just found your blog and now I am a follower because I think it's a lot like mine, which excites me! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVED taylors dress/jewelry. She is stunning. Great post!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget