11.16.2011

.surprises.

You know its a good day when Chase comes home early from school with a nice big Nordstrom bag. I've been wanting Hunter Boots for a while now, and once we decided to move to Spokane I REALLY wanted them. So I pretty much have the best sister & husband EVER who surprised me with them last night. They seriously are the best. 


As you can tell....I love them. 

Now I'm ready for the 3 inches of snow we are supposed to get today. bring it on snow!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

OMG those are adorable! And perfect for the weather you are having! What a lucky girl you are!

Whitney
www.cwdavenport.blogspot.com

Courtney B said...

Seriously?? What a PERFECT surprise, lucky girl :)

Emma Frances said...

So jealous! Those are awesome!!! :] I need to convince my husband to get me some now! Haha.

The Andersons said...

I love them! Umm could chase please give my husband so pointers??...I need some surprises like this.

Kylee Noelle {the blog} said...

Cute! What a good husband you have :)

-Kylee Noelle