11.14.2011

.snow fall.

Saturday Chase and I woke up to this...

(sorry its blurry, I took it out of our bedroom window.)
 Once Chase got back from the library we went and played in it for .2 seconds. 


 About thirty minutes later it looked like this. I about died.  We went to our church building and tried to drive. We've come to the conclusion that we are going to die this winter. driving in snow is hard. killmenow. 

Most of it is melted now, but we are supposed to get 3 inches Wednesday. Lets hope this winter goes by fast. 

4 comments:

Emma Frances said...

Driving in snow is hard! My husband gave me little lessons since I had never driven in snow before getting married but it still scares me!

Rachel M said...

driving in snow can be scary...but I think a lot of people panic a little too much because most the time it really isn't that bad. I was lucky to have to take drivers ed in the dead of winter, so I learned really quick how to drive in snow, thank goodness! Just make sure you have good tires and go slow! You guys will get used to it pretty quick I'm sure. good luck though! :)

his little lady said...

i am so completely jealous. snow is by far the best thing ever. i adore it so much! but completely agree, SO hard to drive in. that's why i resort to sleds, ha
xo TJ

Courtney B said...

I am with you! I just don't go out in the snow. Period. I would die, and kill everyone around me!!
Everyone tells me the trick is to drive realllllly slow!