11.10.2011

2011 CMA's

I haven't done one of these post's in a while, so here we go. 

T-Swift. I love you, i really really do...but this looks like a wedding dress. I'm not loving it, but i don't hate it. 

Keith Urban & Nicole Kidman- I LOVE Keith's wool suit, but Nicole's dress does nothing for me...NEXT!

Tim McGraw looks good. Faith's dress seems plain..maybe a chunky necklace or bigger earrings? give me something.

Everyone thought Leann Rimes dress was hideous, but i loved it. 

Can Carrie Underwood ever do wrong. NO. I love everything about this. 

Dierks Bentley & Wife (i have no idea of her name and i really don't care), i just keep looking at Dierks. :)

Emily Vancamp please fire your stylist ASAP, you will do us all a favor. kthanksbye.

Ginnifer Goodwin fire your stylist too. 

aw a breath of fresh air...Lady Antebellum...I love. I swear nothing is hotter than a skinny suit. I LOVE her dress also. 

 Hey Laura Bell Bundy, DWTS called and they want their dress back. PS get your foot checked out. 

I love Lauren Alaina, but she looks like a pageant doll. 

Martina McBride. I love her, but i cant decide if i love or hate this outfit. more like blah. 
 Miranda Lambert. Love this dress on her. 
 I don't know if Natasha Bedingfield got the hint that you're supposed to dress up. Its cute for work..not the CMA's. 

Allison DeMarcus (she is married to a Rascal Flatt). She is beautiful and this dress is A-Mazing.

Sara Evans..NO

Final thought: I was not that impressed by the dresses this year. The people who did look good, looked really good, and the people who looked bad, looked really bad.

6 comments:

Emma Frances said...

I completely agree with that last statement! Only a few people looked REALLY good. Everyone else looked pretty awful!

memory said...

my favorite dress would have to be faith's... but you are SO right... she needs some acessories!

Alexis Kaye said...

hahah look at your stlyish girl! I agree. Carrie Underwood always looks fabulous. I can't even talk about it!

Courtney B said...

Dierks Bentley's wife is hot stuff! Seriously, she's gorgeous!
And Carrie Underwood? LOVE her!

This was hilarious!! You need to do more of these posts :)

his little lady said...

hahaha, your commentary was hilarious girl. laughed and agreed all the way through. and carrie underwood is so perfect in every way. it's crazy thinking back on how far she's come since american idol days. adore!
xo TJ

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

I LOVED this post. hahahah, i agree with every word. i wish i could have carrie's dress in in a wedding dress version. love. love. love.