9.27.2011

.food, fall & rain.

how delicious does this look? Talk about Chocolate heaven, this will be our conference weekend treat. 

Speaking of food. 
fall = tortilla soup. 

I saw these pumpkins at Safeway last night, can you say HELLLLOOOO Fall! (I'm obviously obsessed with fall right now.)

This is the view from our balcony this morning. Rain ALL day long. I think i'll stay in and get caught up on Most Eligible Dallas and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Bravo here I come.

HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!

7 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

that dessert looks way too dangerous. i'm not sure if i should try because i LOVE oreos. tell me if it's good. which i am sure it is.

and your pics look very fallish.

Lindsay

his little lady said...

that food looks heavenly!! and talk about chocolate overload. it's amazing! if only i could bake, i would make something like this for conference too! you must post the recipe!
xo TJ

Unknown said...

Just came across your blog...cute!
Stop it! That cake looks like a piece of heaven! And Bravo is pretty much the bomb on rainy days.

The Andersons said...

Ummmmmmmmm. That oreo/chocolate goodness looks HEAVENLY! Please tell me that's a layer of peanut butter under the Oreos.

Sara Hinton said...

That dessert looks SO GOOD!!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

um can u PLEASE post the recipe for that chocolate goodness....i am wanting whatever it is right now! haha

The Wilson Family said...

I LOVE your blog!!! keep posting!