Yesterday was Make a Wish day for Cold Stone. Chase and I went (duh, free ice cream..you know we will be there.) of course we donated. My old boss in St. George had a very sick daughter and she actually "had her wish come true" through make a wish. Its a great cause.
.yum.
.Chase was obviously VERY excited.
Rewind to late yesterday night. Chase gets a call from Cold Stone saying he won their make a wish giveaway- 6 free ice cream cupcakes. Sweet right? We both don't win anything, so right when Chase got out of school today we went down to grab them.
this picture has nothing to do with this post, but it got me thinking. If Law School doesn't work out Chase can ALWAYS be a waiter. haha...ya right.



1 comment:
I wish I knew about that at Coldstone, I love the Birthday Cake Remix. And you won 6 cupcakes too? That's awesome. Your blog is so cute!
Whitney
cwdavenport.blogspot.com
Post a Comment