Just found your blog! Love it! Can't wait to get to know you! I'm addicted to Pinterest too, you can follow me by going to my blog, I have a link there, I am a new follower of yours on there too!
Um, I love your pinterest boards. Because mine are mostly how to take out crayon stains and keep your kid interested and disciplined. It's fun to have cool fashion boards like yours to follow! (and I totally love your style). Let's make our own iphone cases like that!
That green maxi dress is amazing! And I totally tried to convince my husband that we needed that couch. Even though it would fill up our ENTIRE living room. Haha. Awesome! Pinterest is the best!
6 comments:
i am completely obsessed with that green dress! i want it!!
xo TJ
Just found your blog! Love it! Can't wait to get to know you! I'm addicted to Pinterest too, you can follow me by going to my blog, I have a link there, I am a new follower of yours on there too!
Um, I love your pinterest boards. Because mine are mostly how to take out crayon stains and keep your kid interested and disciplined. It's fun to have cool fashion boards like yours to follow! (and I totally love your style). Let's make our own iphone cases like that!
Love the fall stuff!!
isn't is so addicting! man I go crazy every time haha :) thanks for sharing, these are lovely!
That green maxi dress is amazing! And I totally tried to convince my husband that we needed that couch. Even though it would fill up our ENTIRE living room. Haha. Awesome! Pinterest is the best!
Post a Comment