10.03.2011

.weekend.

 Our weekend consisted of a whole lot of nothing. Friday Chase was sick so we just got some pizza and of course watched baseball. (its October, baseball is ALWAYS on in our house). 

me taking care of chase. aka rubbing his head. poor guy.


Saturday: Payson had his FIRST soccer game. I'm SO sad i couldn't be there. How adorable are these pictures though?
Payson and his BFF Lincoln after the game. 

We watched the Gonzaga Alumni Game. 



cheated on Cafe Rio with Costa Vida. My face says it all. Cafe Rio is 10x better. hands down. 

We saw an amazing view of the city and decided to take pictures. I really need to invest in a good camera, because this view is INSANE. (while we were there we saw a couple totally going at it in their car. He even got out of the car to button up his pants and put on his belt. NO SHAME.)



I saw this picture on pinterest and it KILLED me. ha. poor kid .

4 comments:

his little lady said...

i just had cafe rio this weekend too, for the first time. OBSESSED!!! and that last picture is hilarious!! hope the hubby is feeling better!
xo TJ

Anonymous said...

hahaha. the last picture cracks me up! omg.

Jenna said...

who wouldn't go at it with those views! ;)

Emma Frances said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I'm having fun reading your blog now!! :] That last picture is AMAZING! Haha. I need to find you on Pinterest and repin it! Haha.