With Chase studying ALL the time (& since I still don't have a job) I took a last minute trip home for my brother's Homecoming week. Nothing is better than going home and spending 5 days with my family.
.mama Rowe and baby Reese.
Tiffany & baby Reese
yup, Reese is in ALL the pictures.
.Homecoming Assembly. I'm pretty much the worst sister EVER and didn't take ANY pictures of the homecoming game (one of the MAIN reasons i went down). It was so nice have my WHOLE family there. I will get any snuggle time with my nieces and nephew, even if its at a football game.
.HOMECOMING. He is such a stud.
getting ready to pick up his date in style.
Austin & Marina
.the group (minus Mady Huntsman.)
We found a new way to dry baby clothes. We had a white trash moment. no big deal.
nap time = snuggle time. love her
I am the proud owner of this bad boy. Michael Kors Rose Gold is my new love.
Saturday was also Aubrey's Birthday! I cant believe she is 1. Love her soo much!
my best friend, Payson. (he is the cutest EVER)
Aubrey eating her cake.
After the long day, i was getting caught up on everything while eating dinner and this was my view. Bessie (my parents dog) is the cutest/most annoying dog ever. I still love her though.
I loved my last minute trip home. Now..only 3 weeks until Disneyland!!!



2 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun! Visiting home is the best... we get back to Spokane tonight.
PS- I LOVE you new watch!!
I miss you!! Can't wait for D-land!!
Post a Comment