11.02.2009

Hating on Halloween..

Yes, I said it. I HATE Halloween. Never have never will. The reason why is because I hate scary things, scary movies, i hate people that dress up and cover there face I always need to see the face or else it freaks me out & Lastly its just a holiday for girls to dress as skanks and get away with it. Chase had to work this Halloween which was fine with me. I pulled out my sweats & blankets, shut off the light of outside so no kids would knock on our door and got caught up on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I'm just ready for the real Holidays to be here....I'm ready to stuff my face with Turkey!! :)

P.S. pics of Chase Alumni game will be posted sometime this week hopefully.

sorry for the boring post.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You are such a grump! I cannot believe you already have Christmas music on your blog! lol

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

Oh man Halloween is my Favorite! I was bummed this year cuz I didnt get to dress up and have a party and I looove trick or treaters. I hate Thanksgiving cuz I hate Thanksgiving food. I hate turkey yuck and I am never hugry that day!