I saw this on facebook & thought it would be fun to do...OK really I'm just bored at work with nothing to do so here we go...
1.What are your middle names? Chase & Nicole (Chase's full name is Timothy Chase Pittsenbarger..we call him chase obviously..)
2.How long have you been together? 2 years
3.How long did you know each other before you started dating? Right away...
4.Who asked who out? Well chase asked me out first. But he was to nervous to ask me out in person, so he had his best friend's wife ask if I would go on a date with him.
5.Who made the first move? Chase
6.Did you go to the same school. No
7.Are you from the same home town? Yes
8.Who is the smartest? Chase
9.Who majored in what? Chase is majoring in business with a emphasis in Accounting.
10.Who is most sensitive? ME
11.Where do you eat out most as a couple? Wing Stop every Friday night :)
12.Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mexico (hopefully it will be Hawaii in February!!)
13.Who has the worst temper? um........Me probably..
14.How many children do you want. 4 we need even amounts so no one sits alone at Disneyland. :)
15.Who does the cooking? Chase
16.Who is more social? Me
17.Who is a neat freak? We are both neat, but i would have to say I'm the neat freak. I HATE dishes in the sink.
18.Who is most stubborn? Me
19.Who wakes up earlier? Me
20.Where was your first date? Bodies exhibit at the Tropicana then Taco Bell. BEST DATE EVER!
21.Who has the bigger family? Me i think...
22.Do you get flowers often? Chase is going to KILL me for saying this..only on my birthdays haha...
23.How do you spend the holiday's? Thanksgiving with one Christmas with another than we switch each year...
24.Who is more jealous? Probably me.
25.How long did it take to get serious? Probably like 2 months? I don't really remember..
26.Who eats more? Chase
27.What do you do for a living? I'm a assistant for a Financial Advisor..and Chase is a full time
student.
28.Who does the Laundry? I fold & Chase washes..He likes to think he does it all, but i at least fold :)
29.who is better with the computer? um...i think were both pretty good at computers.
30.Who drives when you are together. Mostly chase..
31.What is "your" song? With you by Chris Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment