Have I ever told you how much I love this guy!!!!! Chase deserves a shout out. He works so hard with school & baseball it amazes me. I'm so glad a married a hard working guy! Chase means the world to me. I had so many random people telling me i was getting married to young & that i didn't now what i was doing. If they ever saw Chase & I together they would TOTALLY understand why i love him. We are a match. We have the weirdest inside jokes that no one would get besides us, we laugh over the littlest things & we have the craizest UFC fights (yes we wrestle like UFC fighters go ahead and laught but its SO fun). I love you babe! Thanks for everything you do!!!!!
3 comments:
you guys are cute!
Yes it's true...you guys are absolutely perfect for eachother. Oh and the whole UFC thing??...Landry used to tackle me and put me in an arm bar or chokehold and WOULD NOT let go until I would tap out, even I would threaten him and hit him. I would even say "Get off me! I'm going to cry." and he would say "please tap out babe...please! I don't like hurting you. Just tap." Hahaha! Boys. I love that you married chase...you guys are the cutest. :)
p.s. sorry for the longest comment/story. oh and I can't believe you don't like halloween and your the mean old lady who doesn't welcome trick or treaters!!
I miss Chase! When we gonna hang out??
Post a Comment