6.19.2009

Shout out to Jordan!!!

I want to give a shout out to one of my Best Friends from High School Jordan Evans she gets baptized tonight and I'm SO happy for her!!! Love you Jordan!! I wish I could be there!!! I wish we could be young forever!! I miss these days!!

LOVE YOU JORDAN!!!!


2 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

ummmm I'm embarrassing in that picutre. Anyways, I wish you could have been there last night.:( She was beautiful and so happy. Oh and I gave her a big baptisim hug for you! :) Love ya Dest!

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet, I love all your posts Dest! I try to be on the ball like you, I'm still new to the blogging world :p It was a great baptism...tons of people were there, I missed you! I hope all is going well, again, congrats on being married a year! wow! crazy how time flies, I still can't say it enough! I love you!