6.21.2009

One year.

One year down Eternity to go!! I love you Chase its been the best year of my life!!!


I tried to upload our wedding video but its to long to upload! :(

4 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Um, I don't know how to spell...sorry. Haha I love all these pictures, you need to show me how to make collages like this. :)

Anonymous said...

Paige you spelt Anniversary right..haha shes so funny, like I said in my other post, I cannot believe how quickly time has gone by...I love to text you at midnight when I think of you- I'm so happy that you're happy :) You make such a cute house wife ;)

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

Congrats you too! It was fun seeing you guys last time you came down! Come and visit more!

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

NO WAY! I can't believe it has been a whole year! WOW where does the time go!