6.17.2009

Lots of Updates

Chase and I went home last weekend for many events. First one of my Best friend's from High School was married!! Michelle and Andrew looked Very Happy and Michelle looked BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Clark!!!!!

Reception:
I look Prego in this pic! Don't worry no babies yet!!


Chase's cousin Lyndsey & Colton blessed their baby. This is the only pic I took the whole day.
4 Generations

We love our matching sunglasses

Last but not least Derek & Jordynn graduated From Shadow Ridge High School on June 11, 2009!! YAY!!! The night before the graduation they had a party for the two. It was nice to see family and eat AMAZING food!! Derek got a sweet laptop for his graduation present!!

Jordynn & I




P.S. While we were home my little brother found my old ID cards from Junior High & High School. All i have got to say is WOW what is my hair doing both years!! I struggle!!

2 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

Hahaahaha I LOVE your i.d.'s destiny! You don't even want to see any of mine...I was a chubby middle-schooler and an awkward/struggleing high-schooler. Sad. I'm stealing these pictures. I'm sooooo glad I got to see you at Michelle's wedding...I had so much fun! Come back sooooon. :)

Katie said...

Your ID'S kill me!! And I love the blue dress :)