Things have been crazy here in the
Pittsenbarger household. We have been dealing with Deadly Illness (
Ok not really but close to it). Chase had pink eye for a couple of days, and I had a mean bladder infection with the flu on top of it. NOT FUN!!!! We have finally starting to feel back to normal! Chase has a game
Tuesday then AZ here we come!!! I cant wait to finally get away for another weekend. its well needed. Pictures will come after this weekend of both games.
4 comments:
im glad your feeling better. being sick stinks... but you feel SO much healthier after your sick.
have fun this weekend.
Hey I'm going to Arizona this weekend too! Where are you going? I'll be in Phoenix. I'm sorry you guys were so sick...that's no fun. :( I miss you Dest! I need to see you soooooon. Love you!
Can't wait to hear all about your fun weekend in AZ! PS - I hope we get to see you this weekend. Love you!
Hey Destiny! Love the blog!! I wanted to ask you a question, and I guess the number I have in my phone for you is wrong. What's your e-mail address??
Post a Comment