3.10.2009

Weekend Getaway!

Over the Weekend Chase had games down in AZ, so Shannyn and I decided to make another trip with the boys (which was well needed). Tim and Alec also came to watch Chase play. We rolled in around 6 then headed staright to Chase's games. We meet up with our good friends Bobby & Jenna & there adorable daughter Ashtyn. Ashtyn loved Chase's aunt little Yorkie that she brought to the games! We cant wait to hang out with Bobby & Jenna again, hopefully this cruise will happen this summer!! :) 

**BEWARE A TON OF PICTURES BELOW**
























I LOVE # 27!!
 Ashtyn & Chase are the best of buds! I love seeing Chase play with her, it just reminds me of how good a dad he will be one day! 

Ashtyn loved to walk Roxy. On saturday night we all went to a outdoor Mall and Ashtyn walked Roxy the whole night. It was so cute!!


2 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

Destiny I'm so sorry I never texted you back or called you this past weekend! I really did want to see you but I was just too busy. It looks like you had a fun weekend though! That little girl is adorable. Please please please come home soon...I need to see you and finally meet your husband!! I love you girl.

lauren said...

i saw your blog on leah's page and couldn't help but come look at it! you look so gorgeous in all these pictures!