2.16.2009

Baseball Week.

**WARNING PICTURE OVERLOAD**

Over Presidents day Weekend Chase had some games in San Bernadino California. So one of the Girlfriends of a player and I went down to watch them play. We followed the bus down early Friday morning, I swear the boys kept laughing at Shannon and I the whole way down because first i accidentally followed them through the Port of Entry's that only buses are allowed to go through, and they could see us screaming our lungs out to some Boys 2 Men and Nsync!! Once we got into Cali Friday morning the boys checked into the hotel then went straight to the game. The First game was rained out. But Saturday was a beautiful day. The had a double header, they won one then lost one. V-day was a little different this year since we were on the road but the 4 of us went out to dinner then shopping. Sunday morning they had one more games which my family showed up to!! :) Chase's dad Tim was also able to come which was alot of fun to see all our family!!! There are alot of pis of #27 which is Chase and #10 which is Tony Nelson (chases Best Friend). 






















2 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

Looks like a fun week but I must admit that I wish I was the one belting Nsync and Boys 2 Men with you. I miss you Dest! You have to call me when you come home.

p.s. I have that same light blue hoodie with the dark blue designs on it...it's so cute. Gotta love Target.

Alec and Tiffany said...

It was fun seeing you guys only if it was for a couple of hours. I think you need to come visit us soon!