12.01.2008

SO HOOKED!!!!

I always told myself that I would not read the TWILIGHT books, but I gave in and now I can not put them down!! THEY REALLY ARE AMAZING!!! I have read two of the books in the past week, and I am starting the Third book tomorrow!! I CANT WAIT! TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!

4 comments:

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

I am obsessed! Read them all twice! Saw the movie twice and prolly will see it again! And i listen to the soundtrack all day long! Love it!

Anonymous said...

ewww tessa... team jacob? where is your head?? team edward all the way!!!

Chase + Destiny said...

Go Shelby!! team Edward all the way!!! dont worry tessa I still love you!! :)

Shawna said...

I gave in as well and borrowed them from my sister in law. I just started the second one and I have to admit that they're pretty good! I'm interested in watching the movie now.