12.08.2008

Weekend.

On Friday after I got off work we drove to Cedar City and met up with Dixon and Shaylee at their house and ate, laughed and hung out for a few hours. Later that night we went to a Improve Show, which was so much fun! Dixon was called out of the audience to go on stage. (video below!) It was priceless. SOO FUNNY!!

Since Chase and I didn't get home till around 1:30 am Friday night we slept in which was so nice and well needed. Saturday night we just wanted to stay in, so we watched Hell Boy 2 and got a Hot N Ready! These are the nights that I love most, just hanging out watching movies with your lover! :)

On Sunday Chase was making dinner and I saw him in the Kitchen doing Kicks. Since I Cheered all through High School I taught Chase how to do a kick! Watch carefully on the Video below I ask Chase to switch legs for the kick and he gets so confused!! It was sooo funny. The Video is Shaky because I was laughing so hard!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are adorable. honestly tho, i mean sitting at home and watching a movie, just hanging out.. is so much fun. i wish i had a lover! know any cute return missionaries?

Anonymous said...

so ummm... whats holding him back?! lol

Life these days...... said...

his kicks...not bad! haha

Jenna said...

ha ha those high kicks r pretty good!

Life these days...... said...

Thanks for checking out my boots! =) I love them I have 3 pair! I got them off a real western store. (Shlepers) but i was just in the meadows mall and they had fake ones in clairs for only $35 and they were way cute!