Its so hard trying to keep it one word..
Where is your mobile phone? Desk
Where is your significant other? School
Your hair color? Brown
Your mother? Best Friend
Your father? Caring
Your favorite thing? Shopping
Your dream last night? Cant remember
Your dream goal? Million dollar shopping spree! :)
Room Your In? Work! :)
Your hobby? Dancing
Your fear? Spiders
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Family
Where were you last night? home
What you're not? Funny
One of your wish-list items? MOVE!
Where you grew up? LAS VEGAS!!!! :)
The last thing you did? Answered phone
What are you wearing? clothes
Your TV? old
Your pets? none :(
Your computer? Mac
Your mood? tired
Missing someone? family
Your car? clean
Something you're not wearing? jacket
Favorite shop? target/Nordstrom
Your summer? hot
Love someone? Chase
Your favorite color? HOT pink
When is the last time you laughed? Today
I tag...Tiff, Ash, Mom, Tessa!
2 comments:
Not funny??? That is one thing that comes to my mind when I think of you. You are HILARIOUS!!! Miss your face and can't wait to see you in a couple of days.
I hate these dang things haha I apologize if i don't fill one out even tho you tagged me lol
Post a Comment