So I've been thinking about getting rid of our blog!! I don't think that many people read it anyways, so we might as well get rid of it right? I will probably give it another week and see how it goes!?!
umm... you definitely need to keep your blog because i totally blog stalk you! haha! im so glad to see what you are doing and how wonderful your life is going! :)
LAME. YOU BETTER NOT. How am I suppose to see all the wonderful adventures of your guys' life. You two are such a fun, exciting and hot couple. We all love seeing what is going. Plus, the season is starting up soon for Chase and we know there will be some fun/exciting things and I want to see and hear all about it. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T. I miss your face and chase's too. Love you guys! xoxo
10 comments:
you are funny i vote you keep it cuz it's really the only way I can keep up with you two in St George
umm... you definitely need to keep your blog because i totally blog stalk you! haha! im so glad to see what you are doing and how wonderful your life is going! :)
LAME. YOU BETTER NOT. How am I suppose to see all the wonderful adventures of your guys' life. You two are such a fun, exciting and hot couple. We all love seeing what is going. Plus, the season is starting up soon for Chase and we know there will be some fun/exciting things and I want to see and hear all about it. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T. I miss your face and chase's too. Love you guys! xoxo
nooooooo! I read your blog! plus it's supposed to be used as a journal for you! You can even print it out! did you know that?!? Keep it!
How are people supposed to stalk you if you don't blog?
Totally keep it.
You get more visitors than I ever do!
You should keep it. It's fun to see how you two are doing, you guys are such a cute couple:)
NO! You have to keep it, how else are we gonna see you guys?
KEEP IT YOU LITTLE BUGGER!!
i would say keep it, but destiny seems to be avoiding me so that might make her get rid of it!
Dest! I check it all the time! I love seeing what you guys are up to! =0)
Post a Comment