***Warning*** this is going to be a long post!
This weekend Chase and I had to take a trip down to Vegas to replace his windshield so we can finally register his car in Utah! So Friday night we pulled into Vegas and headed over to my Parents Trunk or Treat for there ward.
I can never get my face in the picture!! haha (oh well)

Derek came with Chase and I to the Truck or Treat!


After the Trunk or Treat we headed across town because Alec had a game (yes a game on Halloween at 8:30 at night)!! CRAZY!
On Saturday morning Chase and I had to go get his windshield replaced! The guy who was supposed to install our windshield decides to show up a hour late so Chase and I were just hanging out in this junk yard place for what seemed like all day! After the windshield was completely done I had a appointment to get my hair done!!
I CUT OFF 10 INCHES!
I was scared to death to cut off all my hair, but I was ready for something different. I have not had my hair short for so long now!
Ash holding the 10 inches of Hair!!
I look horrible in this pic! but i love the Hair Cute! Thanks Ash!
I think I about died when I saw ALL the hair on the floor!!!

Saturday night we stayed the night at Chase's parents house and for the past 2 weeks I have been hearing Chase talk about his Mm & Dad's famous Chili that they cook! I finally was able to taste it on Saturday and it was AMAZING!!! I totally forgot to take pictures of Saturday night sorry!
Later Saturday night our friends Ashley and Spencer came over to watch SAW4!! These movies seriously scare the crap out of me! But now Chase said we have to go see SAW 5!! Wish me luck i will need it! :)
On Sunday we woke up and went to church with Chase's family, went back to there house after and ate more Amazing Chili!! I don't think I have ever eaten that much Chili in my life! It was that good! Sunday night we went to eat dinner at my parents house! I remembered to take out my phone and snap some pictures of everyone!
Chase decided that he wanted to help with the dished using the hand mitts! It was the funniest thing ever!
Last but not least this is a pic of Chase and I from Halloween last year! Chase & Brian were the guys from blades of Glory! I wish I had to pic of Brian & Chase together!! And I was a baseball girl! ( I wore all of Chase's baseball clothes from when he was in LITTLE LEAGUE!) haha! Good times!










6 comments:
I love your hair short!!! It was fun seeing you guys this weekend! Love ya
CUTE HAIR!! I LOVE IT! Nice go-T (can't spell) Chase!
holy hair cut!! wow girlie thats ton!! but u pull it off!! u look adorable with short hair!! i love it!! hope all is well!
YOUR HOT! I love your new hair cut. You look more grown up, you working sophisticated women. LOVE YOU!
oh wow!!! you cut your hair!!! It is so dang cute, I love it!!!
Your hair is adorable. Everyone's short cuts are coming out better than mine! I bet that was weird, though, cutting off so much hair. I've never had that much to cut off!
Trunk or treats rock.
As for Saw...yeah right! I wouldn't watch those movies for anything. Disgusting! Luckily for me, Jeff isn't into movies like that either.
P.S. I'm really bad at taking pictures of Jeff and I, too. I always cut my head off.
Post a Comment