11.14.2008

Best Husband Ever!

These last couple days I have not been feeling to good. So Yesterday I get a text from Chase saying that he is going to make dinner for me since I was not feeling well. So as I am getting home from work Chase is working hard in the Kitchen making FRIED CHICKEN!! :) Yum!! While I was laying down wrapped all up in a blanket like a baby I snapped some shots of Chase, and while I was watching TV I noticed Chase dancing in the Kitchen so of course I made him dance again so I could put it on the blog (even though he did not want me too! :)

Gotta Love him!! :)

6 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

Wow. Chase, I didn't know that you had that in you. Break it down!

ACR

Alec and Tiffany said...

You two are the best match. FRIED CHICKEN AND SHAKING YOUR BOOTY. Your children will truly be able to break it down and shake it like a black girl.

Chase you are getting ripped. Check out those pecs and your back...Destiny's is one lucky girl.

Love you both MUCHO! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. XOXO

Rowe Family said...

Hellow My loves!!! I wish I could have tasted the Fried Chicken!!! You better keep your blog. I will be better once I get my teaching done for the year!!! Love you guys

Shawna said...

You got a good one there, Destiny! Hope that you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hey destiny! It's shelby. I don't know if you remember me but we hung out once or twice, I am danielles friend who is obviously ashelys sister. Just thought I would let you know I read your blog. I am so jealous of you and your awesome husband! :D one day... haha

Jenna said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!! You guys are so CUTE! Can't wait to see you!