A Couple weeks ago when Chase and I went home his mom Cindy was cleaning out all the extra stuff that was just sitting in his closet. Extra Clothes, mission stuff just anything that was left there. While Cindy and I were going through some old clothes, Chase found these old Reebok "Pump" Shoes He was so excited that he found them, he hurry and found show laces and put them on and wore them the whole day! I don't understand the whole hype of these shoes I swear they go half way up his shin(at least it seems like it), and why does the shoe need a "pump" on the tongue haha. So last night I saw the shoes sitting in our closet, so I decided to show you what they look like! The first pic is really dark but yes that is Chase proudly wearing his OLD shoes!! I think I'm going to try and hide them from him!! haha just kidding:)
The "PUMP"
I dont think i will ever understand why he still wears them! haha!
2 comments:
i would pay a lot of money for those shoes.
Haha...so old school. i like them!
Post a Comment