10.09.2008

Tagged Again!

I am supposed to type 6 Quirky things about myself, and then tag 6 others. Here it goes..

1. I was in Orchestra and played the Cello for 7 years. I love it! Whenever I am mad or stressed I go play the cello, it takes my mind off of everything that I am thinking!

2. I was the biggest Tom Boy growing up. For example at my friend Matt's bday party we all played around the world, and i kicked the trash out of all the guys. (and ya i was the only girl there) haha

3. I love all the stupid shows on MTV like Flavor of Love, I love money, Rock of Love, & now I cant wait for Rock of Love Charm School! :) haha!!

4. I can dance like a black girl! haha most people don't believe me but ask my sister and some close friends! They have seen me dance many times! :)

5. I love UFC!


6. My sister and I used to make up dances to all the NSYNC songs. I think we actually performed one dance at our ward Talent show once.

3 comments:

Nitosha said...

YEAH you sure can shake your booty like no other White girl i know!

Love you lots

Allison Barnes said...

glad you made your blog public! Thanks for leaving a note on our blog... fun to hear from you! I love blogs, it's so fun to see what everyone is up too. I hope you are loving married life! I feel so old that you are married! if feels like yesterday that you were at camp!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Yes you can dance like a black girl, and I love that about you. It doesn't matter where you are, if the beats are going... your booty is too haha.

Oh the days we made up dances...we are such girls. At about being a tom boy, that is true. I love how you are the biggest tom boy but such a girl. No wonder why you had so many guys after you. Chase you have a good one!