10.14.2008

GO RAYS!!

This is the only reason I'm Cheering for the Rays EVAN LONGORIA!!! :) I always tell Chase that Evan is my "boyfriend"! I also like the Red Sox, so it doesn't matter to me who wins as long as one of these two teams wins the World Series! Im glad the Chase's Yankees didn't even make it to the play offs, I cant stand Derek Jeter & Alex Rodriguez (Chase will be mad that I'm talking bad about the Yankees on our blog! oh well!) haha!

3 comments:

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

We always talk smack about the Yankees! Chase the Yankees fan can shove it! haha

Alec and Tiffany said...

Oh your "boyfriend"! You make me laugh. I miss your face. xoxo

Samantha Carrillo said...

Evan Longoria and Jacoby Ellsbury... two VERY good reasons to watch this series!! even though my cubs didnt make it... at least i can still find some pleasure in the rest of october... :) hope everything is great