10.21.2008

What can get better!

Chips & Salsa, Lovers, & Dancing with the stars...nothing can beat this, but I am sad that Kim Kardashian has already been voted off so now my votes are going for WARREN SAPP!! :) (sorry the pics are kinda blurry I took them with the camera on my phone!)



4 comments:

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

I hate that skanky Kim chick!!!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Ditto. Kim the "I am a lazy Paris Hilton wannabe" Kardashian makes all Americans look bad.

Oh, and Chase...what up brotha.

ACR

Alec and Tiffany said...

Dest...I love how much you love Kim. Don't let other fool you! Stay true to Kim!

PS - I miss your face!!

Life these days...... said...

there is something about kim that I like too, BUT I'm glad she is off the show she sucked! LOL

I could never get my husband to watch that show w/ me...jealous!