THIS IS THE 2nd WEEK IN A ROW THAT CHASE AND I STAYED IN ST GEORGE!! :) Since we are so close to Vegas we go home alot, but we are trying to be better and stay in Utah more! So on Friday night Chase and I went to a Dixie State Volleyball game and met up with some players on his baseball team! The Girls on the Volleyball team are pretty good they killed Notre Dame (the Notre Dame in Cali)!!!
On Saturday Chase and I went to go get his car inspected, because in Utah they have a retarded rule that your car has to be inspected before you can register it! They wouldn't pass Chases Truck because his tint is to dark and his tail lights are blackout on his truck!!! LAME!!! So after that was a HUGE waste of time we went to target to find some Thank you cards (yes i know we are horrible we are just now sending out our thank you cards) haha! So as we are trying to find thank you cards chase heads straight for the PS3 section to try and see what game is on! So just Chase's luck they have the new 09 Baseball game in which totally made his day you have no idea!! I swear it seemed like he was playing that game for about 20 to 30 minutes!! I have the funniest video of him playing it but i have no idea how to upload it because i took the video with my phone!


Later on Saturday Chase's Dad Tim and brother Derek stoped by to see us, they were heading home from a camp out in Cedar. It was so good to see family! After we hung out and talked for about 30 minutes we went to the Fresh Fruit market place in Santa Clara (which is right by our apartment.)
I tried to take a picture of both of us but my head got cut off!! (Oh well)
And last but not lest Tim & Derek brought up my Juicy purse that I have been patiently waiting on!! I was so excited to get it that right when we got back to our apartment I automatically started switching purses! haha! :)





2 comments:
Well come and get it done! You're down here so much but you never come visit me and it makes me sad :(
I love love LOVE your juicy purse. So cute. You and Chase are so adorable, we miss hanging out with you guys. It looks like you guys have been doing a lot of fun activities and meeting a lot of new friends. That is so much fun. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!! Love you!
Post a Comment