10.06.2008

I've been tagged!!

I have never done one of these things before so mine might be lame!!


8 TV Shows I Like to watch:

Big Brother
The Hills
Wipeout!
Runs House
I love money (chase makes fun of me for this)
Making the Band
Sports Center(just because its ALWAYS on when chase is home)
Exiled


8 Restaurants I like to eat at:

In & Out
Macayos
Del Taco
Olive Garden
Pizza Factory
Cafe Rio
Little Ceasers (We love the 5 dollar pizzas!)
Cheesecake Factory

8 Things that happened today:

Woke up (at least tried too)
Went to work.
Will go home and attempt to make dinner
Chase and I will probably get a movie at REDBOX! :)
Then go to sleep
sorry my life is boring!


8 Things I am looking forward to:

Going home this weekend to see Payson get Blessed!
One day starting a family
The Weekend
Moving out of our apartment and into a townhouse
Moving back to Vegas
Chase being done with school
CHRISTMAS! :)
Seeing my Family


8 Things on my wish list:

Healthy Family
Chanel Sunglasses
True Religion Jeans
Going to Hawaii or Mexico or really anywhere
Juicy Purse (the new black and white one!)
A Bentley....one like Kim Kardashian's haha :)
1 million dollars
Shopping Spree to Nordstrom!

8 People to tag:

Ashley Demille
Jenna Blankenship
Dixon Leavitt
Ann Blakely
Katie Bowles
Nitosha Hall
Chauntelle Graf
Tessa Judd

6 comments:

Katie said...

Even though you listed me as "Bowels" I will do it for you!!

Jenna said...

We like all the same shows... LOL

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

You would tag me for one of these ridiculous things haha

Chauntelle Graf Photography said...

seriously! we always do miss each other! and this morning was so hilarious! happy birthday... hahaha good stuff...

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

Fool I tried to come visit you haha atleast you only live an hour and a half away instead of like 5. Red box is me and Spencers cheap entertainment too. Story of our lives lol

Alec and Tiffany said...

Got to love REDBOX! Isn't it the best?

Kim Kardashian needs to know how much you love her. Everything stops when her name comes up. Oh Kim, Destiny is your new BFF haha.

MISS YOU!!! XOXO