Doctor Alec's diagnosis is that the ball caused havoc in the local capillary beds, thus causing extreme swelling and bruising because of the displaced blood. But what do I know? Also known as getting BEANED by a pitcher who either 1) hates you, 2) has no control, or 3) just wanted to give you a love tap.
5 comments:
Doctor Alec's diagnosis is that the ball caused havoc in the local capillary beds, thus causing extreme swelling and bruising because of the displaced blood. But what do I know? Also known as getting BEANED by a pitcher who either 1) hates you, 2) has no control, or 3) just wanted to give you a love tap.
ACR
holy gross chase
weak...get back to me when it is over 90
Wow...
It is good to hear someone else doesn't like spaghetti!! Everyone in his family thinks I am so wierd... How is St. George?
Post a Comment