9.28.2008

Visiting Tiffany and Alec!

This weekend Chase and I went to SLC to visit Tiffany & Alec! We headed out after I got off work at 5 and rolled in SLC around 9:30! On Saturday morning I was showing Chase my skills on how to throw a knuckle ball (as you can see in the video i have no skills i totally nailed chase in the stomach! haha good thing i was only throwing socks! haha)


Saturday afternoon we went and played miniature golf at a place called Boondocks! It was SOO much fun! (besides the anxious kids behind us wanting to pass us so we let them.)










Saturday night we went to dinner at the Pizza Factory.

6 comments:

Chauntelle Graf Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chauntelle Graf Photography said...

aw... it looks like you had fun! I love SLC!! And of course pizza factory!! That place is bomb!

oh! guess what!?! im goin to cedar/ st. george on friday... we should play!

ps girly, you look so dang gogeous! :)

Alec and Tiffany said...

I have come to the conclusion of a couple of things...

1. I love when you come and visit us. We always have a good time.

2. You and Chase are a really hot couple.

3. You pull off skinny jeans better than anybody else I know!

4. Alec and Chase have too much fun when we are all together. They are so funny!!

5. I miss you...come back soon!!

Love you!

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

You guys are so cute! I' glad you are loving life together!! =0)

Jenna said...

You guys are so cute!! Miss YOu!!

Rowe Family said...

Glad you guys had a good time!! Can't wait til you are all here for Paysons blessing!!